Zoen Rubio 1 BS Communication Technology



1. Describe what you're wearing today? 
A: I call this outfit "Zoen's Lab Outfit Number 2" because our lab class requires us to wear jeans. (I usually wear shorts) I guess you can call this one a laidback outfit with a bit of edge.

2. What's your favorite brand of clothing? 
A: My favorite would have to be Bench because I'm a really small person and they have sizes for short people. Haha.


3. If you were to dress someone from the opposite sex, what would you
make her wear?
A: I'd make her wear a simple top, shorts, and some flats or canvas sneakers. The simpler the better.

4. Who would you say is your biggest fashion idol/icon? 
A: Vice Ganda because she's fabulous. I'm kidding. I'm not really big on fashion so I don't have a fashion idol. 

5. If you were to ban a certain type of clothing, what would it be? 
A: Oh man, I'd ban Crocs. I hate Crocs. And probably those really skimpy skirts and shorts. anything that shows too much skin.

6. Any advice to our readers/bloggers?
A: Love is blind so don't do drugs.

Martes, Enero 24, 2012

Mag-post ng isang Komento