Mac Herrera 1 BS Management of Applied Chemistry

What would you call what you're wearing?
A: The Steve Jobs Outfit.

How did you manage to match everything you're wearing?
A: I was running late for my PE Class and this shirt was the first thing I saw. I found this light and Swisshy. Perfect for the Samba.

Why don't you tell us something about your outfit?
A: I Love this shirt! it is so light weight and sheer. Its so warm! I'm so used to white Christmas in the States that it's weird to be wearing shorts in December.

What would you say your favorite brand of clothing is?
A: I don't really have a favorite brand of clothing, but if I had to choose I'd say forever21 H&M and Converse.

Do give us some advice on your fashion.
A: Wear what makes you happy and when you have the energy, wear what makes you feel hawt! =) Obviously, I didn't do that today cuz I have no energy but yeah hhahaha.

Huwebes, Enero 12, 2012

Mag-post ng isang Komento