Milcah T. 4 BS Management

      
 
 1. What would you call what you're wearing right now?
A: Comfy chic


2. How did you manage to match everything you're wearing today?
A: I picked colors that complement each other well, and made sure the overall silhouette flattered my body type.

3. What can you tell us about your outfit today?
A: 
This is the kind of outfit I wear when I want to be comfortable but look stylish at the same time! 

4. What would you say is your favorite brand of clothes?
A: 
It would probably be Zara, but I like a lot of other high-street brands as well. :)

5. Can you give our readers/bloggers any fashion advice?
A: 
Be sure to invest in good-quality basics that look good on you. You can dress them up/down and wear them with trendy pieces, so you're sure to create a lot of different outfits with them!

6. So it's finally 2012, is there anything you want to change in regards to your fashion style? perhaps a new year's resolution?
A: 
 I resolve to be more adventurous and creative when it comes to putting outfits together. I tend to repeat the outfits I really like a lot! I need something that will get my out of my rut and will also help me maximize my wardrobe.

7. If 2012 is the last year before the end of the world, and you have this sudden urge to be all out, what would you wear to express your inner/true self? What would you make others wear?

A: I've been loving the masculine/feminine trend and I don't get many chances to wear an outfit like that, so I would wear that on my last day on Earth! It's perfect 'cause I think I'm "one of the boys" but I have a girly side too. I would make the girls dress like me (masculine-feminine) because I want to see their take on the trend. And I love men who look classy and neat, so I'll make them wear preppy clothes.



Martes, Enero 24, 2012

Mag-post ng isang Komento