Kevin Senador 1 BS Legal Management

1. What would you call what you’re wearing?
A: This would be my chill casual attire.

2. What's your favorite brand of clothing?
A: Topman and Folded & Hung.

3. If you were to dress someone from the opposite sex, what would you make her wear?
A: Nothing! Hahaha kidding I guess I'd make her wear a dress.

4. Who would you say is your biggest fashion idol/icon?
A: I don't have one. I get ideas on what to wear from the different people I encounter everyday.

5. If you were to ban a certain type of clothing, what would it be?
A: Really (and I mean REALLY) deep v-necks

Lunes, Enero 30, 2012

One response to Kevin Senador 1 BS Legal Management

  1. jack says:

    If you were to dress someone from the opposite sex, what would you make her wear?
    utah attorney

Mag-post ng isang Komento