Makki Araneta 2 AB Psychology



1. What would you call what you’re wearing?
A:  I wouldn't know all I now is I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing. haha

2. Who would you say is your biggest fashion idol/icon?
A: Seriously, I wouldn't know. Or parang none naman. For as long as I'm comfy and I feel decent with what I'm wearing.

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
A: For everyday use I really like lose long sleeves and collared shirts.

4. If you had control over what the opposite sex had to wear in school, what would they wear?
A: Haha! This is a really funny question cause there are times wherein I choose the attire of my friends!!! I like seeing girls in white and earth colors. 

5. What's your biggest fashion don't?
A: Not to offend anyone, but cross dressing is a nono for me.

6.  Fashion quote that you live by/ fashion advice to readers 
A: This is scary cause I don't consider myself fashionable!!! but my only tip would be If you don't feel right, don't wear it.


Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

Mag-post ng isang Komento