Keifer Ravena 1 BS Communication Technology



1) Describe what you're wearing today:
This is my normal school outfit: long shorts, shirt and shoes. It's my sporty outfit.

2)Do you dress according to the weather, your mood or what?
No. I just wear anything that's light for school. I dont wear pants kasi sobrang mainit and I dont wear slippers.

3) Tell us about your outfit:
I'm wearing my favorite kicks: the Space Jams Jordans. It's the one that's used during the Space Jam movie so it's kinda limited. Also I might be using it this coming UAAP season.

4)If you had to create one law that would prohibit a certain type of fashion, what would it be?
Fishnets! And slippers. I dont like wearing slippers to school.

5) How do you manage to balance studies and sports? 
Disiplina lang talaga. Since I study in Ateneo, mahalaga muna yung academics kasi kung hindi rin maganda standing mo sa academics, hindi ka rin makakapaglaro. As much as possible, I try to study talaga as soon as I get home. 

6) Message to aspiring student-athletes?
Work hard, Sacrifice and Disicpline.

Martes, Pebrero 14, 2012

Mag-post ng isang Komento