Lucas Verzo 2 BFA Information Design






1. What would you call what you’re wearing?
A: I'd have to call it my "fashyown" clothes. Haha. It's not usually what I wear since I usually just wear loose comfortable clothes.

2. What's your favorite brand of clothing?
A: My favorite would have to be Mental. Lots of cool stuff there that really fit my personality.

3. If you were to dress someone from the opposite sex, what would you make her wear?
A: Just jeans and a shirt would be enough. I like girls who'd just wear simple things without too much accessories.

4. Who would you say is your biggest fashion idol/icon?
A: Kuya Gino from LSDC. Hahahahaha.

5. If you were to ban a certain type of clothing, what would it be?
A: I wouldn't really ban anything but if it's something I'd like to see less of, I'd want to lessen seeing those really see-through tops with just a bra inside for girls. And sandos for guys who go to malls and stuff.

Sabado, Pebrero 11, 2012

Mag-post ng isang Komento